The TASKA™ hand enables you to do more. More of the big little things like peeling a potato, clicking a computer mouse, doing the laundry, washing the car, mowing the lawns or firmly holding a knife to cut a thick juicy steak. Daily tasks now come easily without the need to be forever changing grips or having to wear a glove. This advanced, robust and waterproof prosthetic hand provides new possibilities to be excited about. Together with your clinician and the TASKA™ team, you will be fully supported in exploring the practical tasks now made possible for the first time.
- KNUCKLE BREAKAWAY: Anti-damage knuckle breakaway is user-resettable to provide additional robustness.
- THE TASKA™ CONTROL SYSTEM: Simple touch and go Easy to use GRIP CYCLE buttons provide simple access to grips and client diagnostic help.
- THE TASKA™ LOW PROFILE WRIST OPTION: A low profile wrist option allows the waterproofing to be extended up to the socket. The LP Wrist also allows for 90ºdeg of mechanical rotation.
- INBUILT FLEXIBLE WRIST: Locks easily. Every model of the TASKA hand has an inbuilt flexible wrist with three lockable positions as well as Centre biased free flexion.
- MOTORISED THUMB ROTATION: Motorized thumb rotation mimics the real movement of the hand and improves grip speed.
- CONFIDENT GRIP: Hold things with more confidence. Soft pads between the fingers and on fingertips, complement the flexible fingers to provide unparalleled grip security..
- FLEXIBLE FINGERS: The fingers on the TASKA hand are flexible and can laterally spread allowing the hand to effectively grip a wide variety of objects firmly.
- WATER RESISTANT: do more inside and outside without the need for a glove.