Uniquely designed to provide safe, effective and compliant support in the treatment of plantar foot ulcers, Rebound Diabetic Walker enables easy access and re-fitting during wound care, while improving the patient's mobility during the healing process.
Offloading has proven to be a key factor in foot ulcer treatment and entails reducing pressure of the plantar area in general and the ulcer site in particular. Rebound Diabetic Walker is uniquely designed for effective treatment of plantar foot ulcers, with easy access and re-fitting during wound care, while improving the patient’s mobility during the healing process. Rebound Diabetic Walker has major advantages over diabetic shoes and shoe inserts in its healing effectiveness and over total contact casting due to its ease of use, speed of application and low cost.
- Effective tri-laminate insole with removable shock-absorbing hexagons that promote ulcer offloading and a Plastazote, heatmoldable top layer that evenly distributes the pressure and minimizes friction.
- Positioning Portals allow the clinician to check the fit of the walker at the heel bottom, in order to ensure appropriate positioning of the foot in the walker.
- Flex Edge® technology for relief of pressure points.
- Soft and breathable, low friction, machine washable liner for hygiene promotion and prevention of infection.
- Unique pressure relief valve for preventing over-inflation, while balancing compression with customized fit.
- Anatomically designed shell that minimizes shear forces by immobilizing the foot and ankle at 90 degrees while providing protection.
- Rocker Bottom outsole for a smooth roll over while allowing for individual natural toe out.
- Tamper evident strapping for compliance monitoring.