Miami LSO is a low profile spinal orthosis designed for gross immobilization of the lumbar region of the spine and pain relief. Miami LSO is a spinal orthosis designed for gross immobilization of the lumbar region of the spine and pain relief. It is comfortable, low profile, and easy to fit, while anatomically contoured panels provide increased lumbar spine support and reduced stress on the low back during flexion/extension movements.
- Slim or standard width belts.
- Intuitive and easy fitting, with fold-over belt arms to enable quick adjustment directly on the user.
- Universal posterior panel to accommodate more patients with less inventory.
- Quick-Fit pocket enclosure and blue highlights for patient ease of use.
- Proven Miami double-pulley system with length-adjustable pulley cord.
- Universal belt sizing accommodates waists up to 178 cm/70 in.
- Contoured posterior panel sized S - XL for a precise, anatomical fit.