Myoelectric partial hand prosthesis, suitable for individuals with absence of 1 to 5 digits where the level of absence is distal to the wrist and proximal to the metacarpophalangeal joint.
Put on your shirt. Pack your bags. Tie your shoes. Get on with your day. The i-Digits™ Quantum myoelectric partial hand prosthesis is designed with independently motorized fingers and a manual rotating thumb that works in conjunction with any remaining digits. As part of Össur’s Touch Solutions, the i-Digits Quantum is available with up to 32 automated grips, while the Gesture Control feature provides access to your favorite grips just by moving the prosthesis. All for a life without limitations.
- i-Digits Quantum is a myoelectric prosthetic device for individuals with partial hand loss or deficiency.
- i-Digits Quantum is appropriate for partial hand absence. Suitable candidates present with absence of 1 to 5 digits, where the level of loss or deficiency is distal to the wrist and proximal to the metacarpophalangeal joint.
- i-Digits Quantum offers the ability to change grips with a simple gesture.
- Myoelectric prosthesis for partial hand loss or absence.
- 1 to 5 digits can be replaced.
- Up to 32 automated grips available.
- Self-contained wristband houses batteries & microprocessor.
- Digits move independently and work in conjunction with remaining fingers.
- Speed boost feature, increases speed by up to 30% using My i-Limb App.