INDY myoelectric hand from MOTORICA-RUSSIA has an external power supply which provides a solution to a variety of household tasks. It allows the user to dress themselves, to pick small items, to cook, to work on a computer, to train the stump muscles, to ride a bike, to use a workbench, etc.
- Sensitive control system: The speed and strength of the grip can be controlled in proportion to the strength of the muscle tension, this allows you to take fragile objects without fear of breaking them.
- 24 hour working hours: The speed and strength of the grip can be controlled in proportion to the strength of the muscle tension, this allows you to take fragile objects without fear of breaking them.
- Functional gadget: optional advantages for every user to repeat the fine motor skills of a person, but with the help of additional extensions, the functionality of the prosthesis is already superior to the human hand. You can integrate contactless payment for purchases, a screen, a GSM module and much more into the prosthesis.
- A contactless payment module is being built into the prosthesis, which is possible to pay with in stores or public transport. For payments the technology Pay Pass is used.
- Stradivary control app that is used for changing the control mode, amplitude and timeanalysis and recording of the EMG activity of the stump.
- Warranty period of 1 year.